Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I am so tired after today that I don't have much to say except that I think RAR and the medical staff do an amazing job at these clinics. I am super impressed at the efficiency and quality of medicine being practiced here. And the love that everyone involved feels for these animals is apparent in every action. I am honored to be a part of this spay-a-thon! Here a a few photos from the day:


The ladies grab an already spayed girl off the streets that is in need of some major grooming and named her Isabella.


This girl and I had some deep moments today... 

Isabella was released after her grooming session and proceeded to follow us thru the city.


Isabella and her gang...

Do you see what is hiding on the roof?


Isabella finds water.


Sunset over Craiova.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're sharing your experiences! <3 Love to you and Monko and all those animals xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are amazing! Sounds like the getting there was a true adventure, and all your good work is part of something seriously beneficial. Glad you made it safe n sound to be a part of this good thing. They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete